About the Client
Our client is a listed organisation with a multiple well established brands operating under their belt. A new opportunity now exists for a C-level individual to join their team as Managing Director.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Board of Directors, you will be responsible for business PNL for the assigned business unit which is having a mixed portfolio in Hong Kong. You will lead an experienced executive team to oversee the business operation, resources allocation and business goals priorities management. In your role, you will identify and update the best practice guidelines to ensure the teams have offered the best quality and efficient services to the customers. You will review SOP and operating system are in line with the group standards and vision. You will be the key stakeholder working closely with the Board members to come up a strategic future plan for market share expansion.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in business or related disciplines
- 20+ years experience in property management or security services business
- Min 8 years in senior managment level
- Sound knowledge in PNL and business strategy development
- Proven track record in team leadership and coaching
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and able to work with different levels
- Excellent decision making, problem solving and general management skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.