About the Client
Our client is a rapid growing education group with sound presence in Hong Kong and their mission is to provide the best education to empower the next generation in Hong Kong and Greater Bay region. To cope with their development plan, they are now inviting a Marketing & Communications Director to lead their corporate marketing and corporate communications team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group Managing Director and leading a team of 6, you will have overall responsibility for creating and implementing the branding, marketing and communications strategies in accordance with the organization's business objectives. This includes oversight of all strategic communications with external and internal audiences, working closely with the team to identify and maximize brand awareness to achieve the mission of the organization. This should be achieved through the delivery of integrated brand communications, marketing projects, events, public relations and corporate social responsibility campaigns. An important component of the. Role is the development and implementation of external communication policies, as well as establishing the brand guideline for the group. Lastly, you will plan and monitor annual budget and marketing performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in communications or marketing discipline
- Minimum 13 years relevant experience in all-round branding, marketing and corporate communications working in a sizeable organization
- Both in-house and agency working experience is preferred
- Strong media, agency and partnership network in Hong Kong and Greater Bay region
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and hands-on, with exceptional project management skills
- Strong passion in the education industry
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.