Marketing and PR Communications Manager (Bank)
- Building brand and product awareness
- Formulating marketing communication strategy
- Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail bank in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Marketing and PR Communications department for a Manager position.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head, you will formulate online & offline product marketing strategies in promoting retail banking products and services. You have to work closely with product teams in launching integrated marcom campaigns to achieve business targets. You are required to conduct program results and digital performance analysis for management to review. You need to prepare yearly PR communications plans and manage the quality of communications campaigns to enhance bank exposure. You will work out PR and marketing budget and propose new ideas on cost effective media promotions. You are also required to oversee PR events, draft press materials and participate in CSR activities to achieve business goals.
The successful candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant integrated product marketing experience in banks with previous exposure in Media and advertising agencies is highly preferred.
- Solid in managing end-to-end PR branding and product marketing campaigns on banking / Financial products is a must.
- Sound in digital acquisition, digital performance marketing skills and press release drafting experience .
- Well-organized, multi-tasking and able to work independent.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.