About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leader in the retail industry with numerous subsidiaries and sub-brands which have become acclaimed names. With an aggressive expansion plan in place, they are seeking an experienced Marketing & PR Manager to help build their education business locally.
About the Role
The PR & Marketing Manager is responsible at a strategic and operational level for the development, planning and execution of all marketing and public relations activities to ensure overall group objectives are achieved. You will provide strategic and operational leadership, ensure marketing effect on roll growth, the raising of school and brand awareness and profile within Hong Kong, manage business operation effectiveness, improvement of processes and instigation and leadership of all public relations activities. As an individual, you will take a leadership role within the school, across all academic and administrative departments to promote the aims and goals of the marketing department. Lastly, you will develop and recommend marketing strategies to meet business goals.
- A minimum diploma/degree in Marketing/Business Administration/Public Relations
- Excellent written and oral communication and oral presentation skills
- Significant marketing/public relations/event management experience
- Minimum 6 years previous experience in management leadership
- Experience within international education sector a distinct advantage
- Established network contacts within the media/education/public relations industries would also be an advantage
- Creativity and proficiency in required computer skills
- Professional and flexible attitude towards change and continuous improvement essential
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.