About the client
Our client is a listed developer in Hong Kong focusing on the development of commercial and residential properties. The group provides various shopping, dining, entertainment experience to customers. Due to business expansion plan, the team is looking for a Marketing and Promotion Officer to join the team.
About the role
- Report to Marketing and Promotion Manager
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and external parties to secure projects are running smooth
- Participate in marketing research and study to increase the sales and traffic rate
- Execute marketing promotion projects based on CRM initiatives
- Maintain daily coordination and administrative works
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Marketing or related disciplines with at least 3 years' solid experience in retail or shopping mall marketing
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Marketing and Promotion Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.