About our client
Our client is a German-based manufacturer of surgical devices. To cope with their steady expansion in APAC, they would like to invite a high-calibre individual to join their chapter in Hong Kong as a marketing/associate/product manager on their blockbuster product.
About the Role
- Design and implement marketing materials to promote both new and existing surgical products
- Provide insights and local adaptions of marketing materials for the HKSAR chapter amidst global marketing campaigns
- Organise symposium, meetings and talks with KOLs of specific speciality to promote both new and existing products
- Support sales team on case coverage of surgical products
- Work closely with colleagues of the sales and marketing team for new product launch and ethical marketing
- Perform ad hoc duties as required
The successful applicant
- Degree holder in clinical science, marketing or in relevant science-related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of ethical and product marketing experience in pharmaceuticals and medical device
- Good knowledge of medical terminologies is a prerequisite for the position
- Of result-driven, team player and amiable character
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese and English is a prerequisite of the position
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Stanley Leung at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.