- Prestigious Property Group
- Listed in Hong Kong
About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong based hospitality group with a diversified hospitality portfolio across Hong Kong, China and South East Asia. They are now inviting a Marketing Communication Manager to join this fast expanding company.
About the Role
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager, you will spearhead the execution of integrated communications plan to promote key initiatives and programmes of a prestigious property in Hong Kong. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to increase brand awareness. You will provide strategic inputs on content for print and digital, and to curate marketing collateral and advertising materials, while ensuring brand guidelines are being followed. Lastly, you will manage marketing and communications budget and appointed vendors.
- Minimum 8 years' relevant working experience in the hospitality industry
- Bachelor degree holder in Communications, Marketing or Business related discipline
- Excellent time management and discipline in meeting deadlines
- Creative with a strong passion in communications, and possess a good understanding of what makes good, compelling marketing campaign
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with different stakeholders to build networks
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.