About the Company
Our client is a well-known and highly reputable property developer with commercial and residential portfolio across Hong Kong and China. With their continuous expansion plans, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high calibre professional to join the team as a Marketing Communications Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will lead a small team and be the key person to monitor brand identity. You will manage and implement marketing activities including corporate branding activities, new property launches and festive programs. You will work closely with different stakeholders to drive brand awareness and manage collateral production, website contact and updates. You will also manage media relations and participate in ad hoc projects when required.
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of marketing and communications experiences
- Property and hospitality exposure is preferred
- Creative, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.