Marketing Communications Manager (China and HK region)
- Fast growing banking group
- All-rounded marcom strategy
- No travel required
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Marketing Communications Manager for their China and HK team.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Head, you will formulate marketing communication strategy for boosting banking products for the China and HK market. Based in HK office, you will take charge in planning, developing and implementing promotion programs and budget management to achieve business targets. You are required to work with local team in organizing bank-wide PR events, media interviews and group branding activities to enhance bank awareness. In addition, you need to conduct market research and campaign analysis to senior management for more new business opportunities.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Communications, Journalism or related disciplines.
- At least 6 years of experience in developing marketing communication strategies of HK market in retail banks.
- China market experience is preferred but not essential.
- Multi-tasking, strong business sense and able to work in cross functional environment.
- Proficient in English and Chinese (Cantonese and excellent written and spoken Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.