About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong-based healthcare service provider with a long term business expansion plan in Hong Kong and Greater China. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now inviting a Marketing Director to join their growing team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Healthcare Division Head, and leading a marketing team, you will create and implement integrated marketing strategies to build brand image and positioning of the integrated healthcare business in Hong Kong. You will ensure articulation of brand desired image and position appeals to different market segments to maximize the impact on audience-focused marketing campaigns. You will take the lead in formulating integrated annual marketing calendar to increase customer engagement from online to offline. Lastly, you are also responsible for managing annual marketing and advertising budgets for the team, and stay abreast of emerging technologies in the marketing industry and how they may add value to the brand and stakeholder experience.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' all-round marketing experience with a minimum of 6 years' at a managerial level
- Strong strategic mind-set and business acumen, ability to provide advice to team that is aligned with the brand's goals and direction
- Strong engagement and persuasive skills, ability to influence different stakeholders
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.