- A Well-Sought After Consumer Brand
- 15+ years Solid Marketing Experience from FMCG / Retail
- Exceptional Leadership & Problem Solving Skills
About our Client
Our client carries a long history in their specialization and its product ranges are contemporary and creative. They are looking for a seasoned marketing professional as Marketing Director to oversee the marketing functions in Greater China region.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a sizeable marketing team in the region, you will be responsible for developing annual brand management plan, driving strategic marketing campaigns to meet the top line targets. Owing the multiple product categories, you will prepare different marketing programs to induce product awareness and translate into traffic and transaction. You will also contribute consumer insight and market trend to the Product R&D Team to keep a constant excitement of the brand. Having a strong popularity among the diversified targeted customer groups, you will lead a team to launch the regular channel promotions and overview their effectiveness. It is a rare opportunity for a successful marketer to join a business with a strong legacy in their product innovation.
- University degree in Marketing, Business Management or related discipline
- 15+ years marketing experience gained from leading FMCG / Retail organisations
- Track record of developing comprehensive marketing strategy
- Knowledge of both online and offline marketing, plus new product development
- Hands on experience in business proposal preparation & presentation
- Exceptional leadership skills and team coaching skills
- Strategic, problem solving, flexible, sound commercial sense plus PNL ability
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.