- Responsible for organizing and formulating the company's brand positioning strategy, product development strategy and promoting brand power, formulating supporting plans and plans to achieve brand awareness, reputation and loyalty, and optimizing product structure;
- Responsible for the overall marketing creative work, leading the team to plan creative content and execute ideas;
- Formulate the annual marketing strategy and plan of the brand, comprehensively be responsible for brand communication planning, establish and optimize various promotion channels, and enhance brand awareness and product exposure.
- Responsible for the company's media planning and brand communication work, media promotion plan and implementation, formulate the media plan and budget of each brand, and achieve the optimal communication effect with minimum cost;
- Explore new media channels and content dissemination to adapt to new market changes;
- Develop and enhance the ability of team content planning and brand promotion.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in advertising, communication and marketing, more than 8-year experience in brand and marketing director level;
- With excellent creative thinking and execution ability, good content creative and brand promotion;
- Excellent market analysis and innovative thinking skills, especially good at planning and execution of planning solutions;
- Familiar with various media attributes and various marketing promotion methods, understand consumer consumption behavior, and have excellent integrated marketing capabilities;
- With rich resources of Media, Agencies, etc. in mainland China.