About the Client
Our client is a globally renowned pharmaceutical company in the dermatology specialty with subsidiaries around the world. To cope with their business growth in Asia, they are seeking for an energetic candidate to join them as Marketing Executive.
About the Role
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the formulation of marketing strategies to engage consumers through different online channels such as social media, e-commerce, and other online channels
- Work closely with agency to monitor the ongoing company's brand positioning and messaging on different social media platforms
- Responsible for the development, monitoring, writing and updating product content on existing and new e-commerce website and portals. You will continuously identify and develop new e-commerce portals to achieve business expansion plan goals
- Provide trade and ethical marketing support when needed
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' digital marketing and/or e-commerce experience
- Possess good knowledge in SEO/SEM, paid media advertising experience in both in-house or agency environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze customer behaviour and data
- Result-driven with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Callie Chan at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.