About our Client
Our client is a market leading education group with strong presence in Hong Kong. To cope with business expansion, they are now looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for supporting the planning and implementing of the group's all rounded marketing and PR program. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to preparing marketing & communication budget, liaising with external partners to develop strategic marketing programs, preparing press release materials and interviews, as well as planning and organizing events and seminars.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- 2+ years of solid experience in the field of Marketing in Education
- Skills in graphic design softwares like Photoshop or Illustrator is a must
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skill
- Hardworking, smart, result driven and work well under pressure
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.