- Regional Exposure
- Circa $540K/annum
- Work-life balance
About the Client
Founded in the early 90's, our client has business developments in Europe, Asia Pacific, and United States. Their marketing solutions aim to increase client sales by changing the behaviour of shoppers. Their clients include some of the world's top retailers. They have become a world leader in designing bespoke marketing programmes that deliver concrete and measurable increases in revenue and market share for the retailers with whom they work, by improving frequency and average transaction levels. An experienced professional is sought to fill the position of a Marketing Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will closely monitor project based marketing programs and work closely with the Taiwan sourcing team and sales support team to liaise and manage projects from concept to launch, you will be leading the coordination of all ATL and BTL approvals with licensors and brands. Closely monitor market trends, keep abreast of consumer markets and competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues and make sure budgets are met.
- Degree holder in marketing or business administration;
- Minimum 6 or above years of experience in marketing of FMCG or retail industry, with experience in Taiwan market is an advantage;
- Candidate from agency background is highly preferable, fast paced and detail-minded;
- Strong project management and coordination skill;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and communication skill; and
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.