About our Client
Our client is a globally recognised luxury retailer that prides itself on exceptional engineering, legacy and excellency. To cope with business expansion, they are currently seeking for a Marketing Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communication, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing calendar to achieve objectives of customer loyalty, market share and demographic expansion. You will identify and liaise with existing and potential marketing partners (retail partners' marketing team, marketing agencies, public relations agencies, media and influencers) to maximise brand awareness and generate positive coverage. You will also liaise internally with headquarters' marketing team to ensure all activities are aligned with internal guidelines. As an individual, you will coach junior subordinates while compiling competitive marketing reports to share internally with marketing, sales and retail teams.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- 5+ years of solid experience in the field of all-rounded marketing
- Previous marketing experience from luxury retailer is preferred
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Hardworking, smart, result driven and able to work well under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.