About the Client
Our client is a renowned medical device company with international presence. To cope with their long term business expansion plans in Asia, they are now looking for a Marketing Manager, Asia join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Country Manager, you are responsible for all marketing-related aspects for the Asia region. This includes developing and implementing effective marketing strategies and tactics and executing marketing plans to ensure revenue goals are met. Key success of the Marketing Manager is the ability to develop successful partnerships with regional key opinion leaders, sales team and to modify strategies and tactics when needed based on the customers' demands and emerging trends. Working closely with regional teams, you are responsible for implementing marketing initiatives for the upcoming new product launches across Asia.
- Degree holder in Science related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' product marketing experience working in a medical device company, ideally with regional marketing experience
- Strong market sense and knowledge, with previous experience launching successful marketing campaigns to drive market and revenue share
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Candidates will less experience will be considered as an Assistant Marketing Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.