About the Client
Our client is renowned tourism and entertainment group with long heritage in Hong Kong and China. To cope with their long-term expansion plan, they are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join their marketing team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications and leading a team of 5, you will implement holistic marketing strategies to establish brand direction and positioning. In this capacity, the Marketing Manager develops marketing partnerships with tenants, government departments, media and other external partners to broaden the reach of the business's brand messaging. You will also penetrate the market through media buy, mobile applications, and various social media platforms. You will also provide strategic inputs on content for print and digital, and to curate marketing collateral and advertising materials. Lastly, you are responsible for planning and managing the marketing budget and resources, and external vendors for the team.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years in-house managerial experience ideally in tourism, travel or hospitality
- Analytical, creative, with good understanding of market trends and what makes a good compelling marketing campaign
- Strong integrated marketing experience with knowledge in a wide spectrum of branding, advertising, public relations, and social media
- Solid experience in budget management experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong influential, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.