Marketing Manager, Card Usage
*Card usage marketing
*Excellent career advancement
About the company
Our client is a well-known international retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Marketing Manager for their Card Usage team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager in Card Usage, you will be responsible for formulating and developing marketing programs to achieve growth in card business. You have to liaise with vendors for joint promotional program and implementing card usage campaigns to enhance customer spending and loyalty. You are required to manage the festive programs and customer retention plans to increase card penetration. You also monitor the budget, pre/post programs analysis and conduct market trend forecast.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing function in banks, with solid credit card marketing experience is a must.
- Sound analytical skills and business sense.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.