About our Client
Our client is a globally renowned brand in recreation and entertainment. To cope with the expanding business, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to promote the brand in China market.
About the Role
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Marketing Director of China Market, you will be responsible for budget forecast and management, develop and implement marketing strategies to drive traffic from China. You will work with Consumer Insight team to identify target segments and develop promotion plans. You will lead and drive the implementation of integrated communication plans with other marketing teams. You will work closely with other functional teams to support the launch of different campaigns. It is important that you review campaign performance and identify business opportunities.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder with minimum of 6 years' marketing experience in FMCG / Entertainment industry
- At least 4 years of P&L management experience
- Solid experience in China / Regional markets is highly preferred
- Proven track record in managing cross functional projects across different parties
- Result driven, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Marketing Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.