About the Client
Our client is a well recognized public listed company with a strong global brand presence and a significant market share in the consumer electronics sector. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position specialising in design, product development and manufacturing while continuing to expand their offline and online foothold.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and leading a team of 2, you will be responsible for driving the group's digital strategies and proactively creative compelling and targeted digital communications activity and campaigns to drive brand awareness. Your role will entails online statistics analyze and identifying the best practice to optimize online marketing performance and also ensure projects and milestones are met and adhering to approved budgets. As an individual, you are responsible to work with cross-team to drive web traffic and lead the development of any on-going offline and online program by taking a pro-active approach to build strategic business partnerships with 3rd parties and online affiliates. Lastly, you will effectively manage the media agency to drive optimal performance and cost effectiveness to ensure targets are in place and business objectives are achieved.
- Bachelor degree preferred in a relevant field such as marketing, advertising or marketing communication
- At least 7 years experience in a marketing and proven track record of managing midsize to large digital marketing projects for any retail or consumer electronic brands
- A strong working knowledge of the overall digital marketing mix - SEO, PPC, Content, Social & Affiliates
- Experience of creating successful digital marketing campaigns across all channels
- Strong team management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple digital marketing projects simultaneously
- A good working knowledge of the latest Google algorithms, Google Analytics and Google Adwords will be an added advantage
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.