About our Client
Our client is a mobile technology start-up with resources that continues to grow in scale among Hong Kong, Macau and China. With an aggressive expansion plan in place, they are seeking to hire a like minded entrepreneur to assist with their business expansion. An excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the marketing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a team of 3, you will design and deliver a global campaigns strategy for their fast growing mobile app and generate visibility in digital channels and converts existing leads. This includes determining strategic themes and schedules, creating key messages and online assets produced by the creative team using the most relevant and easily consumed communications vehicles. As an individual, you will be responsible for implementing a select number of digital campaigns in Hong Kong, Macau and China and oversee external agencies and taking care of social media, PR, influencers, partnerships, and blog posts. Lastly, you will develop stories that are relevant for the audience and ensure content consistency is in line with company guidelines across all channels.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or equivalent education
- 5+ years experience in branded content marketing at a B2C online company or digital agency
- Creative, result-driven thinker and strong storyteller
- Experience in growing and nurturing a large social media audience
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Experienced video director, both, hands-on and with external teams
- Keen interest in new technology, e-business and mobile app
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.