About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong based conglomerate with a growing portfolios of hotels, F&B outlets, entertainment hubs and education services. With a significant market shares in the hospitality, tourism sector and a current pursuit to extend their service, a Marketing Manager is now sought to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager and leading a team of 2, you will be responsible for the development of strategic marketing programs in the education arena. You will be targeting, positioning and working closely with other teams to translate marketing strategy into strategic campaigns and execution to drive awareness and generate leads. As the owner of the education customer journey, you are responsible for managing end-to-end customer value story from a best-of-suite solution portfolio perspective. Lastly, you will develop core value and customer case studies that speak to consumers in order to strengthen the company's image via social media, PR and other communications channels.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications or related discipline
- 7+ years retail marketing strategy experience, preferably in the luxury sector
- Creative self-starter; ability to navigate a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven ability to lead, build relationships, and navigate cross-functionally and with brand partners
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal; confidence in leading/facilitating cross-functional team meetings to achieve results/push programs forward
- Exceptional organisational skills; detail-oriented
- Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities
- Excellent analytical skills and desire to understand results and program performance
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.