About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong-based, start-up multi-branded casual dining restaurant group. With their continuous expansion plan, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre incumbent to join them as an Marketing Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead a team on the execution of ATL and BTL marketing campaigns to maximize sales profitability and brand awareness. You will develop long term marketing strategies which is in line with company's objectives. You will work closely with Head Chefs to create seasonal menu and new product launches. Additionally, you are responsible in managing annual marketing budget for the group.
- Minimum 5 years upscale restaurant/ F&B marketing and communication experience is preferred
- Degree holder in Communication, Marketing, Public relations or related disciplines
- Solid experience in developing marketing strategies for the food and beverage industry
- Excellent leadership, influential and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English is a prerequisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bodhi Wong at +852 3180 4947 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.