- Renowned Food & Beverage Group
- Circa $600K
About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong based food and beverage group with a strong presence in Hong Kong, China and South East Asia is now inviting a Marketing Manager to join their growing company.
About the Role
Reporting to the Business Head and leading a team of 3, you will be responsible for developing marketing strategy to penetrate the market and achieve business results. You will drive and manage seasonal marketing projects and new product development. You will also provide strategic inputs on content for print and digital, and to curate marketing collateral and advertising materials, while ensuring brand guidelines are being followed. Lastly, you will be responsible in managing marketing budgets for the team.
- Minimum 8 years' relevant marketing experience from FMCG and retail industry
- Bachelor Degree holder in Marketing or Business related discipline
- Creative with a strong passion in communications, and possess a good understanding of what makes good, compelling marketing campaign
- Excellent budget management experience
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with different stakeholders to build networks
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.