About our Client
Our client is an international jewellery retailer which has been expanding rapidly for the past few years. To cope with their ambitious business growth plan, they are looking to recruit a high calibre marketing professional to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director and leading a small team, you are responsible for all marketing and PR activities relating to the brand. Specifically, you will manage the marketing budget, define and implement marketing and media strategies for Hong Kong and Macau markets, define and implement trading marketing plans and ensure relevant information in terms of promotions, product plans, marketing plans, sell-out analysis and assortment recommendations are provided to retail and sales team. You will also initiate and implement in-store events, promotions and CRM and communicate closely with HQ and manage marketing and POS materials. In addition, you will provide all necessary tools including display, incentives, merchandise and catalogues and responsible for the lay-out and presentation of each stores and initiate client activities with different partners to drive traffic to the stores. Last but not least, you will be in-charge of media material production, define and handle optimized media plan and work closely with PR agencies, participate in the new Omni-channels project from HQ and develop strategy for local market and report to HQ regularly.
- Degree holder with at least 7 years of Marketing and PR experience in Luxury Retail industry
- Solid trade marketing experience is a MUST
- Omni-channels experience is highly preferred
- Independent, creative, result-oriented, attention to details
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.