About our Client
Our client is a US listed consumer health company with ambitious expansion plans in the APAC region. To cope with their business development needs, they are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the GM in Hong Kong, you are responsible for implementing marketing and communication strategies, including developing and implementing marketing plans, organzing product launch and PR events, managing digital marketing on social media, e-commerce and nurturing relationship with strategic partners. As the marketing manager in Hong Kong, you will work closely with headquarter to ensure all actions are aligned with global brand guild lines and compliance. You will also provide market insights and reports for management's review and decision making.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- 5+ years of solid MarComm experience in FMCG or consumer health industry
- Previous experience in the field of direct selling is an advantage
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Hardworking, smart, result driven and work well under pressure
- Willing to travel occasionally within APAC region
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.