About our Client
Our client is a market leading producer and distributor in the FMCG sector with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Due to continued business expansion locally, a need has arisen to recruit a Marketing Manager to drive their business forward.
About the Role
Reporting to department head and leading a small team, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies and brand programs to build awareness and drive business profitability based on research and analysis of market. You will be accountable for A&P expenses and ensure they are in-lined with the agreed budget. As a Marketing Manager, you will also work closely with sales team to ensure all marketing programs are carried out in an effective fashion and align with business objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- 8+ years of solid experience in the field of product and brand marketing
- Previous marketing experience from FMCG sector is a must
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Creative, detail-minded and self-motivated
- Hardworking, smart, result driven and work well under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.