About our Client
Our client is a watch & jewellery retailer and has a reputation of high quality and professional services for several decades. To cope with the expanding business, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Business Development and Marketing, you will assist in new business development, develop and implementation of the company's marketing plan. You will identify new business opportunities including business partnerships and franchising / licensing opportunities. You will develop and execute marketing, communications, PR and event campaigns and oversee the budget. You will supervise the CRM program, recruiting new members, retaining customer loyalty and drive members' spending and source VM and displays for the retail stores. You will oversee the company's website content and work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth operations of all campaigns.
- Degree holder with at least 7 years of marketing experience in Retail industry
- Experience in watch & jewellery brand and retail marketing is highly preferred
- Strong press relationships and experience in event project management is a MUST
- Result-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.