About our Client
Our client is an international research and education institute currently expanding their business in Hong Kong, Greater China and Taiwan. To cope with their long term expansion plan, they are looking now looking for a Marketing Manager to join their Hong Kong head office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Business Development Director and leading an Officer, you will be responsible for developing brand marketing and integrated marketing strategies for Greater China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. You are responsible for annual marketing budget and planning, measure performance of online and offline marketing campaigns across the region. Working closely with digital creative agencies to manage digital content, develop and support media relations, events coordination, organize press briefings, and handle media enquiries. Most importantly, you will work closely with the headquarters and partners to execute strategic marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and business to the organization.
- Degree holder preferably in marketing, Brand Management or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in marketing and brand management, preferably in luxury retail industry
- Knowledge of China marketing experience is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience on digital marketing, media relations and event management
- Dynamic personality, embrace innovation, passionate and enjoy exploring opportunities with the team
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jonathan Lee at +852 3180 4935 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.