About the Company
Our client is a renowned conglomerate offering a diverse range of services to their customers. To cope with their expansion plan, they are looking for a high calibre candidate to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to Senior Marketing Manager, you are the key person to recruit, manage and work closely with different partners to meet business targets and ensure the marketing programs are smoothly executed. You will plan and execute various partnership programs and work closely with internal and external parties on program logistics, marketing strategies, marketing materials, communication and promotion tools. You will also collect market intelligence and provide insights to facilitate the future marketing strategy development.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder in Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years of marketing experience, with strong merchant partnership and business network (local or international)
- Background from telecommunications, banking, property management or agency are preferred
- Independent, organized and presentable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.