About the Company
Our client is an internationally renowned luxury fashion brand. To cope with their business growth plan, they are looking for a high calibre marketing professional to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head, you will mainly be responsible for the retail marketing activities including trade marketing and CRM in Hong Kong and Macau markets. You will make good use of China Marketing team's resources to plan and implement retail marketing strategies which are in line with company goals and to deliver traffic, revenue and engagement KPIs. For trade marketing, you will initiate and deliver annual VIP event programs and develop trade marketing campaigns that generate sales. You will communicate with retail operation team on in-store activities and be the key person to communicate with landlord regarding the planned events and activities. For CRM, you will provide local mailing list and work with HQ digital team on eDM communications. Based in CRM data and analytics, you will localize the Global and China's CRM program and responsible for the implementation. You will also assist in ad hoc projects when required.
- Degree holder with at least 7 years of retail marketing experience in Fashion / Beauty / Luxury industry
- Solid experience in trade marketing, in-store events, CRM program and coordinate with landlords
- Independent, creative and open-minded
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.