About our Client
Our client is a world leader in retail marketing programs that continuously deliver concrete and measurable increases in revenue and market share for their partners. Operating across the globe, they offer an extensive range of marketing solution for MNC clients. They are now seeking a Licensing Manager to join the team to further develop and enhance business performance.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Marketing, you will be closely monitoring market trends and formulating marketing strategies based on consumer insights and market competition changes to form marketing plans, including but not limited to developing campaign concepts, for clients. You will liaise with internal parties, such as creative and sourcing team to provide day-to-day operation and project management, and communicate with clients and external parties to deliver marketing projects. Moreover, you will also prepare license documentation including agreement, authorization letter, quality presentation and sales material for pitching.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant disciplines
- 8+ years of experience in licensing project management
- Track record of working with renowned brands and licensees is a must
- Solid knowledge with local and regional Premium market is a must
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Mandarin is a must
- Energetic, hands on and detail oriented
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.