Marketing Project Manager, Retail
About our Client
Our client is a world leader in retail chain marketing programs that continuously deliver concrete and measurable increases in revenue and market share for their partners. Operating across the globe, they offer an extensive range of marketing solution for MNC clients. They are now seeking a Marketing Project Manager to join the team to further develop and enhance business performance.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be closely monitoring market trends and formulating marketing strategies based on consumer and shopper insights and market competition changes to form marketing plans, including but not limited to developing campaign concepts, leveraging with external parties for marketing events, liaising internally with creative and sourcing team to conceptualize campaigns and communicate with clients and external parties to deliver marketing projects. Moreover, you will co-ordinate new campaign launch plan, organize, implement and monitor timeline and budget of programs at market segment level.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant disciplines
- 8+ years of experience in marketing project management
- Previous BLT marketing experience from agencies is an absolute advantage
- Experience in pitching marketing campaign concepts is a plus
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Mandarin is a must
- Energetic, hands on, creative and detail oriented
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.