About the client:
Our client is a world's leading retail group. They are now looking for a MDM Specialist to maintain APAC Master Data record in the Hong Kong office to support daily business operation.
About the role:
- Ensure the Master Data record including customer, vendor, pricing condition, etc. for APAC markets are properly processed, timely processed and accurately maintained in SAP with compliance standard uphold
- Verify the sufficiency and validity of supporting documents attached for each MDM request. Ensure proper level of approval obtained and proper system tool used for submission/approval
- Maintain a clean master database and to ensure master data consistency.
- Provide solutions and recommendations to users on resolving issues and handle exceptional request
- Document and communicate clear regional guidelines to APAC markets.
- Provide training and maintain effective communication with market finance to ensure smooth functionality of MDM
- Identify ineffective/inefficient areas of current MDM processes. Design and execute the corrective action plan and monitor the results
- Participate and support the implementation of Group projects, Regional new initiatives and other transversal projects i.e Gemini, S/4 HANA, Business integration
- Support internal audit process and provide documentation and analysis as required
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2 - 3 years of accounting or Master Data Management experience.
- Sound knowledge on SAP is preferred.
- Exposure in MNCs would be an advantage.
- Good command in MS Office; strong in Excel is favourable.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with strong sense of responsibility.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.