- Blockbuster Product
- Rapid Growing Company
About our Client
Our client is a renowned international pharmaceutical company with sound presence in the healthcare industry. Their innovative portfolio with target therapeutic solutions have been curing patients around the world. To cope with their business expansion, they are now seeking a Medical Manager to join their medical team.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Unit, you will act as the primary interface between Key Opinion Leaders to support and exchange medical and scientific information supporting their mission. Your main role is to maximize partnership opportunities with healthcare professionals who express keen interest in engaging in medical and clinical discussions on company's diverse portfolio. Additionally, you will participate in medical education for KOLs through different channels to enhance disease knowledge, and identify clinical research issues and insights to assist company's brand and product development.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree holder in Pharmacology or science related discipline, MSc or PhD degree holder would be highly preferred
- Minimum 5 years' pharmaceutical industry working experience, ideally in sales and/or medical affairs
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent market, science and a different disease area knowledge
- Result-driven, analytical with strong problem solving skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.