About our Client
Our client is a rapid growing pharmaceutical company known for their product diversity and blockbuster drug pipeline. They would like to invite a high caliber individual to join their medical affairs team as a Medical Science Liaison.
About the Role
- Analyze scientific evidence-based materials and be responsible for communicating information to internal cross functional partners and Key Opinion Leaders
- Provide clarification, education and training of scientific data and materials to internal and external parties
- Establish a close relationship with Key Opinion Leaders to ensure scientific information is shared within the medical network
- Work closely with cross functional team in the organization of local and/or regional education forums, symposium, CME, lecture presentations and advisory boards
- Master's degree holder in Pharmacy or Science related disciplines
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Excellent analytical, interpretation, communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter and a result-driven individual who can multitask effectively
- Reliable and independent
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as a Senior Medical Science Liaison
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.