About our Client
Our client is a rapid growing pharmaceutical company known for their product diversity and blockbuster pharmaceutical products. They would like to invite a high caliber individual to join their medical science team as a Medical Science Liaison.
About the Role
- Analyze scientific evidence-based materials and be responsible for communicating information to internal cross functional partners and Key Opinion Leaders
- Provide clarification, education and training of scientific data and materials to internal and external parties
- Establish a close relationship with Key Opinion Leaders to ensure scientific information is shared within the medical network
- Work closely with cross functional team in the organization of local and/or regional education forums, symposium, CME, lecture presentations and advisory boards
- Degree holder in pharmaceuticals or life science related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience working at a pharmaceutical company
- Oncology pharmaceutical product knowledge is highly preferred
- Good knowledge of local compliance and regulations
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Excellent analytical, interpretation, communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter and a result-driven individual who can multitask effectively
- Reliable and independent
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.