About our Client
Our client is a professional accounting body in Hong Kong with global offices. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now inviting a Member Services Executive to join their membership team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Services Manager, you will handle customer enquiries and matters associated with membership and exam administration. You will assess membership applications to ensure all applicants meet the organization's membership scheme requirements, and seeking membership approval from internal stakeholders. You are also responsible for membership retainment for soon to expire memberships. Working closely with the membership team, you will organize regular events to engage existing members.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years customer service experience ideally in the hospitality industry
- Client-centric, outgoing, charismatic and passionate in working at a customer service industry
- Detail-minded with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.