About the Company
Our client is the market leader in mass retail chain with an annual turnover of US$1.3 billion and more than 400 stores in Europe. The group owns a global sourcing hub in Hong Kong and due to rapid business expansion in the region, they are looking for a high calibre Merchandising Manager to improve the sourcing capability and service level of the woven division.
About the Role
Report directly to Divisional Manager in Hong Kong, you will lead a full vertical functional team in Hong Kong and China offices for daily execution of merchandising activities within the internally and externally. Your key responsibilities will include sourcing of new factories, and working with these suppliers on all merchandising aspects such as costing; development specs; production issues; deliver and quality. In addition, you will also benchmark the products from different suppliers or choosing the best to meet company requirement. As a team leader, you will train and coach merchandisers and product developers to upgrade their product knowledge, merchandising skills and overall effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in clothing / textiles equivalent preferred
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience and 3 years in managerial level,handling in woven garments
- Good team leader with self-motivated, able to work under pressure and detailed minded
- Willing to travel
- Strong communication and organization skills required
- Proficient in MS Office application (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Good command of English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.