Our client is a leading apparel brand heaquartered in the US. They are currently looking for a Merchandise Planning Manager, APAC (Ecommerce) to join their APAC team in Hong Kong.
About The Role:
- Reporting to Ecommerce Director, APAC and responsible for the overall merchandising direction for Ecommerce business within the APAC regions including assortment & buying planning, on-site merchandising management (pricing, merchandising mix, inventory) that meet financial and business goals of the Ecommerce business
- Develop, plan and execute APAC Ecommerce merchandise plan strategies to deliver financial goals
- Handle Ecommerce assortment buy (OTB), product pricing, inventory replenishment, and stock optimization for website and third party online channels/ marketplaces including Net-a-porter, Zalora, Tmall etc. through close collaboration with regional, global and local merchandising teams
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to achieve targets and accomplish assigned tasks
- Prepare and analyze sales performances, forecasting reports/ presentations for assigned categories and products to management team on weekly and monthly basis
- Support and handle ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree holder or above in Ecommerce, Fashion & Textiles, Marketing or Business relevant disciplines.
- Around 5-7 years of managing digital and/or retail merchandise planning and buying in footwear and/or apparel categories, preferably in sportswear/fast fashion industry.
- Excellent organization skill, detail-minded with strong numeric and analytical sense.
- Strong business and fashion sense. Competent to work in a fast-paced and dynamic ecommerce environment which requires multi-tasking skills, flexibility and adaptability.
- Creative, positive and flexible in problem solving. Ability to work under pressure with good time management skill.
- Team-player, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient with MS Excel (e.g. vlookup, pivotable etc.), Word and PowerPoint, digital content management tools and Google Analytics.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Regional Assistant Ecommerce Merchandise Planning Manager or Regional Ecommerce Merchandising Specialist.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ophelia Wong at +852 3180 4931 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.