About Our Client
Our client is a leading garment and home products retailer with over 4,000 talents across 12 countries. Due to the business expansion plan, they are looking for a Merchandiser for Baby Products in Hong Kong office.
- Plan and control all activities of possible sourcing units and work with different business units for handling orders and projects from buyers
- Analyze and negotiate the best price to achieve the organizational target
- Handle all order process activities and resolve problems with manufacturers to ensure the order standards are met
- Coordinate with overseas customers and factories to ensure the quality and production requirements are met
- Manage and follow up with the production line to ensure the product quality and on-time delivery
- Evaluate the market to recommend the best source for a particular product or category of products
- Review the potential new vendors and factories to ensure the standards and requirements are met
- Diploma holder or above in Fashion & Textile or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in buying office, agent or well-known importer catering to UK Market
- Experience in Home Textile, Baby Nursery product categories is advantageous
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately available is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.