About Our Client
Our client is a leading buying office across apparel and home products and employs over 40,000 people worldwide. Due to business expansion, they are looking for a Merchandiser in Hong Kong office.
- Assist in all activities of possible sourcing units and projects, provide order follow up and issue negotiation between buyers and suppliers
- Communicate and maintain relationship with supplier and buyers
- Coordinate with different functional teams for order follow-up and ensure on-time delivery
- Update and monitor all process of the critical path with status update in data system to maintain a proper filing system are visible in all areas
- Liaise with different functional teams in QA test, follow up the approval process in production function and safety to ensure the requirement are met
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as per assigned
- Diploma holder or above in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in sourcing role
- Fluent communication in English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, ERP, SAP, DSS or related system
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.