Our client is a leading home product buying office and employs over 70,000 people worldwide. Due to their business expansion plan, they are looking for a Merchandiser in Hong Kong office.
- Manage all activities of possible sourcing units and projects
- Review the vendor base, source and develop new vendors and products
- Coordinate with different functional teams and make sure on-time delivery
- Update and communicate with stakeholders about projects CPAs, potential issues and solutions
- Maintain accurate and updated information in quotation and product data system
- Organize and validate product sample, and manage artwork development with related functional teams
- Research and analyze new opportunities based on market trends and prepare foreign trips to vendors, buying and fair visit
- Analyze and negotiate costing to achieve the organizational target
- Diploma holder or above in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or related disciplines
- Min. 1-3 years of experience in sourcing role
- Fluent communication in English and Chinese
- Experience in ERP/SAP systems is preferable
- Proficient in MS Office is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.