About the Client
Our client is a leading international apparel and home products retailer owith robust YOY growth globally. To cope with their expansion plan, the team is looking for high caliber candidate with solid sourcing/ merchandising experience to join as Merchandising Assistant.
About the Role
- Provide all-rounded support to sourcing and buying activities and execution;
- Follow up with product development process, order placement, shipments, and coordinate vendors site visits, to support the team to source strategically;
- Conduct market research, prepare and follow up with merchant visits, to understand the market trend;
- Assist in vendor review and sourcing process, including research and visit new/ existing suppliers.
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- 1 - 3 years sourcing/ supply chain experience, preferably from well-known importer/trading/buying office;
- Good understanding of buying office, production process, sourcing trend in U.S., Canada, or UK retail market;
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Chinese;
- Self-driven and proactive, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Frequent travel to China suppliers.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the post of merchandiser.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.