About our Client
Our client is a top player in the category of customer loyalty program. This organization offers a variety of experience and lifestyle products for redemption. With success and growth, the company is targeting to drive the development of own brand products and is now seeking a high calibre Merchandising Manager to build up the sourcing & merchandising function.
About the Role
Reporting to Marketing Director and leading a small team, you will lead the merchandising team for the whole process of sourcing and merchandising activities. Your key role is to source new products that matches with the brand concepts. You will responsible for product mix planning, merchandise selection and management of all category through budget planning and assortment planning. In regarding to supply chain function, you will oversee product orders follow up with vendors, slow moving items and defective products handling.
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline with at least 6 years or above relevant experience in FMCG/Consumer goods industry and sourcing
- Possess strong and extensive merchant partnership and business network
- Strong business senses with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, organized, presentable and independent
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience in e-Commerce or retail industry is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office application (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access)
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.