About our Client
Our client is a well-known luxury fashion brand with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are looking for a highly analytical Merchandising Manager for the development and execution of merchandise strategies to drive sustainable, profitable growth.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Merchandising, you will co-ordinate with the HQ to develop assortment selections that can drive the overall business goals and partner with Planning team on seasonal OTB to identify opportunities and risks based on product assortment. You also need to work with logistic and VM teams in regards to product merchandising and in store layout. Lastly, you are the key person to analyze sales report and manage the pricing strategies in the region.
- Degree holder in Fashion, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 5+ years Merchandising experience in luxury fashion retail
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, and accountability for business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, and Korean a plus)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.