Our client is looking for a high calibre to join their team.
- As a merchandising leader from forecast to driving the plan to all market globally
- Responsible for the budget of the merchandising and procurement plan
- Work closely with internal stakeholders for product launch
- Provide insight and feedback on product performance and for further improvement and direction during product development stage
- Decide order fulfilment priority and stock relocation according to stock and sales across regions
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- At least 5 to 7 years of relevant professional experience or equivalent, preferably with retail/merchandise planning experience in jewelry or fashion industry
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.