About the Client
Our Client is a globally renowned luxury fashion label. In order to cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a seasoned Merchandising Planning Manager to oversee the HK and Macau market.
About the Role
- Prepare pre-season Open-To Buy plans and monitor budget to be used in the development of merchandise strategies for the season and communicate closely with Merchandising Team
- Review the business on a regular basis to identify risk and opportunities in the business
- Produce weekly/monthly merchandise management reports and fulfill ad hoc information as requested
- Aid in the production of annual budgeting, seasonal financial plans, and forecasts
- Degree holder in Economics, Finance/Accounting, Mathematics or Statistics is highly preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of Merchandising Planning / OTB planning is preferred
- Experience in finance/accounting/analyst function in the retail industry will be an advantage
- Knowledgeable in retail financial measures (e.g. sell-through, inventory turn, and OTB)
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.