Merchant Services Manager (Banking)
- Merchant business management
- Service support
- Attractive salary package
About the company
Our client is an international retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their ambition expansion, they are now looking for high caliber for a Merchant Services Manager in their Card Business team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Merchant Services, you will manage and support merchant operation to facilitate card business. You will communicate with merchant clients in developing payment solutions and managing resources with internal parties to improve service quality and achieve operational excellence. You are required to implement new workflow and conduct enhancement projects to achieve business initiatives. You will also participate in new card product plans and the launch of new payment system projects for the bank.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 3 years' of relevant experience in merchant support in retail banks.
- Sound product knowledge in credit card and card operation flow.
- Analytical mind, excellent communication and project management skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.